Forkbombus Labs is a Cyber-Security startup building the most advanced deception technology and threat analysis system in the world. Everything we do is to bring transparency to the humans behind the biggest threats, discerning their reasoning and motive through computational models and experimentation.
As a software engineer at Forkbombus Labs, you are an innovative, collaborative, and passionate technologist with a strong desire to build an amazing product. You eagerly approach complex problems by understanding the implications, relationships, edge cases, and alternatives before prototype and testing solutions. It’s a messy world out there, but you love to build something meaningful to bring clarity to the complex data that inhabits it.
Come prepared to learn, grow, and be challenged. Let’s make something spectacular.
What You'll Do
- Develop a high throughput platform for analytics, research, and exploration.
- Implement features in a dynamic low-level communication framework.
- Build a robust large scale data processing pipeline and storage backend.
- Design resilient and flexible query execution infrastructure.
- Prototype experimental features and iteratively improve into production-ready code.
- Analyze and resolve production incidents across the stack.
What We Look For
- Practical understanding of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Effective communication and software development habits.
- Ability to bring a feature from conception to implementation to production release.
- Expertise with at least one high level programming language.
How to Really Get Our Attention
- Extensive knowledge of cyber security and enthusiasm for the subject.
- Open Source or personal projects which exhibit innovation and initiative.
- Mastery of the frontend and backend stack - from the DOM to the Kernel.
- Technical contributions at cyber-security software companies.
Technologies We Like
- Gitlab CI